New SVF Series Grit Guard® Coolant Filter is Modular Solution for Abrasive Machining
- NFPA-79 compliant electrical system
- Robust Brinkman progressive-stage centrifugal pump
- Base Grit Guard models are available in 55- and 110-gallon capacities
- Heavy duty two stage centrifugal pump provides a nominal flow rate of 2.5 gpm
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- US-made, the Grit Guard filter is robustly built with high-reliability components and convenience features, such as fork truck pockets, level gauge, filter-pressure gauge, spare filter storage compartment, and over pressure protection.
- High capacity swarf container is equipped with a hoist eye, and a drain tray allows used filters to be drained back into the tank before disposal.
- Options include an integrated PRAB magnetic separator, deep bed paper filter (110-gallon only), and Turmoil chiller.
Sunnen's new SVF Series Grit Guard® coolant filter is a build-to-suit solution with progressively higher levels of filtration available, along with chilling, to meet process requirements in abrasive machining. Grit Guard filters come with full documentation, and Sunnen stocks spare parts for rapid delivery.