- Main Bearing Bore Diameter Range: 46 – 178 mm (1.800 – 7.000 in) Special tooling required for 127 – 178 mm (5.000 to 7.000 in)
- Capacity: V blocks, both 90 and 60; overhead and L-head in-line blocks; up to 1140 mm (45 in) long, 710 mm (28 in) from head deck to main bearing centerline.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Minimum stock removal, usually less than .003" (.076 mm) off the caps compared to as much as .010" (.254 mm) with boring
- Maximum precision, corrects distortion caused by warpage and cap stretch
- Meets or exceeds original factory accuracy for alignment, roundness and size
- Fast, easy setup
- Ease of operation, no special training required
- Profitable: Make $90-$120 in 30 minutes on a typical V-8 block
- Lifetime application service with every machine purchase
This is the best method for fast precision alignment of main bearing bores. It does the complete job of alignment and sizing main bearing bores in about 30 minutes, floor-to-floor time for an average passenger car block. Just add a few minutes more for truck blocks.
Shops all over the country enjoy all the advantages of the CH-100, but the best, most practical reasons are speed and ease of use. Add quality work, and that about sums it up.