- Diameter Range (ID): KROSSGRINDING® tooling: 5,46 to 32 mm (.215 to 1.260 inch)
- MMT tooling: 3,81 to 32 mm (.150 to 1.260 inch)
- CRT tooling: 53,84 - 63,75 mm (2.120 - 2.150 inch)
- Spindle Speed: 20 to 500 RPM
- Stroke Speed: 33 to 500 SPM
- Spindle Power:7.5 Hp (5.6 kW)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ultra accurate size control tolerance for all applications
- Menu-driven "conversational" control system for easy setup and operation by unskilled operators
- All setup is accomplished from the front of the machine without removing any covers or doors
- Computer controlled stroke length adjustment for superior accuracy
- Heavy-duty weldment and cast construction
- Stainless steel work area will not corrode, fade or rust
- Lifetime application service with every machine purchase
The Sunnen KGM™-1000 KROSSGRINDING® System is the choice for extreme accuracy when honing connecting rods. The KGM™ system utilizes an easy-to-use computer control, diamond tooling and a superior feed system to give the operator unequalled accuracy and speed in the production of precision reconditioned connecting rods. The KGM system is capable of holding the tightest tolerances in the industry. It can deliver accuracies as good as 0.00001 in. (0,00025 mm) in straightness and .00015 in. (0,00381 mm) in roundness in a production environment.
The KGM is a horizontal, single spindle system with a proven design and is an affordable addition to any shop.