- Diameter Range (I.D.)
- Manual Stroking: 1,5 – 165,1 mm (.060 – 6.500 in)
- Power Stroking: 2.5 – 101,6 mm (.060 – 4.000 in)
- Automatic Sizing: 3,2 – 51,0 mm (1.25 – 2.000 in)
- Stroke Length: 6.0 -170 mm (.236 -6.700 in)
- Spindle Motor: 4,1 kW (5.5 Hp)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Handles hard materials efficiently
- Power stroking assures constant stroke length and stroke rates
- Better control of bore size and finish with automatic size control and patented dual feed pressure system
- No need for preliminary reaming, boring or grinding on many jobs ... rough and finish in one operation.
- Lifetime application service with every machine purchase.
The Sunnen ML-4000 is the cost-efficient solution for high-performance bore sizing and finishing for many applications including connecting rods. This economical system is easy to run and very easy to operate. In many cases you can use existing tooling for even lower production costs.
The ML-4000 is up to six times faster than I.D. grinding and other honing processes, and you can set up in half the time for greatly increased production efficiencies. Plus, you'll deliver better bore geometry, produce the desirable crosshatch finish, and get longer tool life.