- Diameter Range (I.D.)
- Manual Stroking: 1,5 – 165,1 mm (.060 – 6.500 in)
- Power Stroking: 2.5 – 101,6 mm (.060 – 4.000 in)
- Automatic Sizing: 3,2 – 51,0 mm (1.25 – 2.000 in)
- Stroke Length: 6.0 -170 mm (.236 -6.700 in)
- Spindle Motor: 4,1 kW (5.5 Hp)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Assures increased productivity and consistency by automatically adjusting feed pressure to optimize abrasive performance
- Automatic Size Control
- Reinforced structural steel and cast iron provide a solid machine platform
- Vertical control panel allows easier use. There are no exposed contacts or switches to maintain.
- Detachable coolant cart makes coolant changeover fast and easy
- Lifetime application service with every machine purchase
The ML-5000 is one of the industry's most advanced horizontal power stroked honing machines. Two unique standard features -- Programmable Stroke Control and Cycle Time Control -- ensure exacting precision when honing applications from gears to hydraulic components to connecting rods. Plus the ML-5000 delivers better bore geometry and produces the desired oil-bearing crosshatch pattern.
The ML-5000 offers superior high-performance, high-production honing. The system is easy to run and very easy to operate. In fact, even an inexperienced operator can run the ML-5000 with ease.