- Perfect for mid- to high-volume production in small bores from 3 mm to 65 mm (.120 to 2.56 in.)
- Windows®-based PC industrial touch screen control panel features easy-to-use drop-down menus
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Lubed-for-life stroke guide ways ensure superior performance and long, trouble-free life
- Rugged, solid cast polymer base reduces vibration for enhanced performance and precision honing
- Fast, simple setup with handwheel controlled servo axes: feed, stroke and optional rotary table
- Lifetime application service with every machine purchase
The Sunnen SV-2000 Series vertical honing machines incorporate an all new sychronized servo stroke and spindle that maintain constant crosshatch finish throughout the bore from end to end. Plus the new feed system (patent pending) has load sensing to minimize cycle times and maximize productivity by reducing time spent "cutting air."
The innovative stroking system delivers extreme control and a consistent crosshatch pattern throughout the entire length of the hole -- a result nearly impossible until now.