Sunnen Products Company has been a global leader in the manufacturing and distribution of bore sizing and finishing equipment, engine rebuilding equipment, and tooling and abrasives since 1924.
|Aerial View of Sunnen Headquarters in St. Louis, MO, USA|
To deliver solutions that improve the performance of our customers. Better products make a better world.Our Values
- We insist on a level of excellence in product and service that exceeds customer expectations.
- We respect and care for our people, their families, their ideas and contributions.
- We exhibit corporate and social responsibility to the communities in which we operate.
- We exhibit ethical, moral and trustful conduct at all times and in all relationships.
- We put success of our company before any employee or department.
- We believe innovation is a way of life.
- We solve problems - we don't place blame.
- We honor our commitments
- We encourage initiative and insist on accountability.
- We listen to learn what customers, employees and stakeholders need and expect.
- We persist.
Sunnen Products Company is committed to providing a broad offering of catalog products and custom engineered solutions in a way that exceeds the expectations of our customers.
Our vision for Sunnen is as follows:
- We will be the global leader in honing technology and innovation -- the company that customers think about first for optimized solutions to their honing applications.
- We will be the quality leader in our industry, offering premium products that provide our customers with high value-added solutions.
- We will be a trusted and reliable partner for our customers -- available when they contact us, responsive when they have questions and at their side when they need us; we will provide superior service and support to our customers.