Introducing the next generation in honing
The all-digital SH-4000 takes precision honing to a new level of flexibility, productivity and ease-of-use. New from the ground up, the all-digital SH-4000 features unbeatable performance, ergonomics and safety, including:
- Servo-precise, digitally repeatable patent-pending tool feed system ensures consistent cutting pressure for precise geometry part after part.
- Siemens 9-inch touchscreen control for quick, intuitive part setup ... saves setups for repeat jobs. All machine control functions can be made from one screen.
- Quick changeover for low volume production - automation-ready for high volume production.
- Fewer parts to maintain - no knobs or linkages to adjust - increases reliability and durability.
- Interlocked sliding cover, light curtain and safe-setup mode for operator safety.
- New stroker carriage accepts all standard Sunnen tooling ... no need to buy new tooling or fixturing.
- Increased stroke length of 400 mm (15.75 in) for honing longer parts.
- Robust 25 mm servo driven ball screw stroker for precise repeatable positioning ... ensures optimum process control.
For more information visit the Sunnen Booth at IMTS, Booth N-7400