- Diameter Range (I.D.): 64-533 mm (2.5 – 21 in)
- Diameter Range (O.D.): 610 mm (24 in) max
- Spindle Speed: 20-300 RPM
- Spindle Power: 2.24 kW (3 Hp)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ideal for resurfacing and repair work where light-duty stock removal is needed ... up to 0.030 inches (0,76 mm).
- Electromechanical stoker and spindle, features a Siemens servo stroker motor with belt drive for quiet and precise operation combined with a 3 Hp (2,24 kW) spindle unit.
- Powerful Siemens PLC with color touch screen controls electrical functions of the system in conjunction with standard push buttons and a joystick.
- Auto tensioning system includes a programmable auto tool feed that is standard. The abrasives can be fed up manually as well.
- Works with Sunnen portable tooling for precise, accurate and consistent bore sizing. Bore diameter range: 2.5 - 21 inches (64 - 533 mm).
Sunnen's HTA Series Horizontal Tube Hone is affordable and flexible yet has capabilities typically found in high-end systems such as a PLC-control with touch-screen interface for setting all machine parameters.
The HTA is the first all-electric tube hone engineered specifically for hydraulic service facilities doing resurfacing and repair of actuators for construction, mining, farming and forestry equipment. It is also ideal for applications such as flow tube/meter run cleanup, extruder tube repair and other low stock removal jobs.
The HTA Series is available in two models: the HTA-2100 (2-meter/6.56 ft. stroke) and the HTA-4100 (4 meter/13.12 ft. stroke).
Read More about the HTA in the Pipeline & Gas Journal.