It is well suited for a wide range of applications including:
- Diameter Range (ID): 19 - 203 mm (.75 - 8 in.)
- Workpiece Weight: 900 kg (2000 lbs.)
- Maximum Workpiece Length:
- SV-410 - 710 mm (24 in.)
- SV-460 - 1219 mm (48 in.)
- Stroke Motor: DC Servo
- Spindle Speeds: 90 to 600 rpm
- Spindle Motor: 7,5 kW (10 hp)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Attractive, long-life, low-maintenance stainless steel enclosure provides a clean working environment and ensures operator safety.
- Multiple-spindle configurations available.
- Flexible modular column design allows ease of customization for your specific application.
- Precision spindle with high torque output belt drive delivers superior bore quality.
- Rotary feed system and superior tooling choices (GHSS; GHTS; PH; CV/CK; P20/P28; MPS) deliver extremely precise bores.
- Optional T-Slot table and optional elevated fixture frame allow optimal fixturing versatility.
- “Lubed-for-life” vertical slide and horizontal slide stroke guide ways ensure superior performance and long, trouble-free life. Auto lubrication system is standard for critical components.
The SV-2400 Series honing machines combine power, precision, durability and technology to make vertical honing more economical and productive than ever before. This innovative solution incorporates a patent-pending stroking system that produces a true vertical stroke and can dwell in any part of the hole, end-to-end, producing the straightest, roundest bore possible with a consistent crosshatch pattern.