Skiving + Roller Burnishing Machines
Sunnen’s SHDS-series skiving and roller burnishing machines provide a cost effective bore sizing solution for hydraulic cylinders and other high-production applications. This heavy-duty system is up to 70 percent faster than traditional honing and is engineered to deliver precise tolerances and quality surface finishes.
SHDS Series Machine Specifications
- Diameter Range (ID): 50 - 178 mm (2.0-7.0 in) (Mild Steel)
- Maximum Outside Diameter (OD): 300 mm (11.8 in)
- Spindle Speed 1650 RPM maximum
Features and Benefits
- Available in three standard models
- 2-meter maximum part length (SHDS-2500)
- 4-meter maximum part length (SHDS-4500)
- 6-meter maximum part length (SHDS-6500)
- Beckhoff PLC Control with large 394 mm (15.5 in) HMI. With easy to use, intuitive controls.
- Heavy-duty 55 mm (2.16 in) linear rails for maximum durability.
- Heavy-duty servo ball screw drives for tool feed and part clamping.
- CE compliant guarding with a combination of light curtains and fencing.
- Heavy duty welded base
- 3765 liter (1000 gal) Modular Coolant system
- Best in industry 3-year warranty.
High Production Hydraulic Cylinder Application
Skiving/Roller Burnishing Machine - Prince Manufacturing